Sausage and Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
Looking for a great appetizer to serve your guests this holiday season? Stuffed jalapenos are a great and easy appetizer that your guests are sure to enjoy! My dad makes these every time we visit home for the holidays. My husband and I loved them so much, we decided to make them and share the recipe with you! Don’t forget to check out these other appetizer recipes while you are here.
- 12 jalapenos
- 1 package of breakfast or Italian sausage
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 large onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Halve jalapenos and remove stems and seeds.
- Brown the sausage in a skillet. Drain excess fat.
- Saute the onion in the olive oil until caramelized.
- Combine the cream cheese, sausage, and onion in a bowl with a spatula.
- Fill the jalapeno halves with a tablespoon of the mixture or until full.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until brown.
Love this recipe? Try these popular Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos!