Pizza is one of my most favorite foods. Honestly, I could eat it at least 3 times a week! At the end of a long week or on a night we get home late from a ball game, pizza is usually our go to meal. We sometimes pick up one from our favorite pizza place, pop a frozen one in the oven, or make these super easy and scrumptious pizza muffins. These babies can be ready for the oven in all of 5 minutes and on your plate, ready to eat, in less than 20! These are a go-to pizza favorite in our house and you can make them in so many different ways! An added bonus is that your kiddos can help make them! They are also great for lunches and snacks. I hope they become a staple in your house too!
Pizza Muffins Recipe
- 1 tube of Pillsbury biscuits
- Pizza Sauce
- Pizza toppings: sausage, pepperoni, ham, bacon, olives, mushrooms, spinach,
- Shredded Cheese
- Spray 8 muffin pan cups with cooking spray.
- Press one biscuit in each muffin cup.
- Sprinkle a little garlic powder on top of each biscuit.
- Add 1 tbs. of pizza sauce on top of each muffin.
- Place your protein and optional veggies.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of cheese.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 12-15 mins.
- Remove from pan and serve immediately.