Last week, I posted about making these adorable and easy Milk Jug Ghosts. This week, I wanted to tell you about the Milk Jug Pumpkins we made! When I made the ghosts, I purchased flameless tea lights thinking they were white. When I got home and tried them out, my Milk Jug Ghosts were orange. I didn’t like that and thought that the light would look better in pumpkin milk jugs. We saved more empty water jugs (you can use clean milk jugs, too) as well as empty laundry detergent pod containers and made these adorable Jack-o-Lanterns! I ended up finding some white tea lights after all, so now I have a mix of Milk Jug Ghosts and Milk Jug Pumpkins!
Halloween Craft: Milk Jug Pumpkins
- Empty water or milk jugs (or other empty white containers)
- Black Sharpie marker
- Orange LED flameless tea lights
- X-ACTO Knife *for the parents only!
- Draw a pumpkin face on the side of the milk jug with a marker. (If you need ideas, google “Pumpkin Faces”)
- *Parents only! Cut out a square in the bottom of the back of the milk jug with an X-ACTO knife.
- Place the flameless LED light inside and display at night!