Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Yoplait but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
This summer has been filled with fun! We’ve enjoyed days at the pool and my husband has cooked up a lot of tasty treats on the grill in the backyard. We’ve also enjoyed several sweet treats this summer that are delicious and satisfying. One of our latest creations involved Yoplait yogurt and whipped cream to create a light and fluffy #sweetsummersnack!
This summer, mix your favorite Yoplait yogurt flavor with whipped cream to create a light and fluffy snack! We created this delicious sweet summer snack with only four ingredients!
Strawberries and Cream Dessert Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups of strawberries (sliced and cut up into small pieces)
- 2 (6oz) containers of Yoplait 25% Less Sugar Strawberry Yogurt
- 2 cups of whipped cream
- Optional: graham cracker crumbs
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Set in the refrigerator and chill for 2-3 hours.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of a dish and on the top for a crunchier snack!
Serve and enjoy! Serves 4-6.
This summer, head over to your local Publix and pick up Yoplait 25% Less Sugar and try to come up with your own sweet summer snack recipe! Our favorites are the Harvest Peach, Strawberry, and Mountain Blueberry flavors!
Print a coupon and save on Yoplait yogurt at Publix!
Enter to win $15 Paypal cash! Enter via the Rafflecopter form below. Giveaway open to US residents, age 18+. No purchase necessary to enter to win. Giveaway begins 7/29/15 and ends 8/14/15 at 12am.