Do you love to read? If you haven’t taken any time to read lately, I highly recommend taking some time out of your busy schedule to do so. I’ve been taking my Kindle Fire to the gym each day and reading while I’m on the elliptical machine! I also read right before bed or when I’m blow drying my hair (my hair takes a long time to dry, so I read to pass up the time!)
Head over to Amazon where you’ll find a great list of 100 Books to Read in a Lifetime!
You’ll find great classics such as:
- Angela’s Ashes: A Memoir by Frank McCourt
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
- Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
So many books, so little time. With this in mind, the Amazon Books editors set out to compile a list of 100 Books to Read in a Lifetime. We had a few goals when we started out: We wanted the list to cover all stages of a life (which is why you’ll find children’s books in here), and we didn’t want the list to feel like homework. Of course, no such list can be comprehensive – our lives, we hope, are long and varied – but we talked and argued and sifted and argued some more and came up with a list, our list, of favorites.
Browse through the list and find a great book that you can cuddle up with! There’s plenty to choose from for the kids, too!