Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Quill and SwayyEm. All opinions are my own.
I work from home during the day in a small home office. It’s very important to me to stay on top of my organization so that I can be as productive as I possibly can be each day. A messy and disorganized office creates a lot of tension for me and I feel I can’t get as many tasks done when I’m surrounded by chaos. This year I made a commitment to stay as organized and clutter free as possible. My office is a place where I spend a lot of time. When I need to find items such as my receipt folder, expense book, calculator, white board markers, etc., I want to be able to find them right away without spending time looking for them.
Thanks to Quill.com, I can find fun and stylish office finds for my home office that will keep me organized during this new year. I love to keep my office looking and feeling fresh and modern. My motivation levels increase when I feel that I have a fun environment to work in!
Below you will find my favorite office finds from Quill.com and I’ll tell you exactly why I chose these items.
1. Calendars and Planners – A calendar in my office is a must. Each day, I get several new offers for campaigns that I have to keep track of. Without a large calendar, I would forget what projects I have that are coming up.
2. Comfortable Office Chair – I sit for several hours a day in my home office writing blog posts and engaging with others via social media. I have to have a comfortable office chair to complete these tasks. A stylish office chair is a great investment for your home office. It’s where you will spend a lot of your time. There are several colors to choose from to match your fun office decor!
3. Colorful Notebooks – I always have a brightly colored notebook on hand to write down my ideas and thoughts as well as other details I need when I complete a project or blog post. I prefer bright colors so that I can locate it easily and because it’s just pretty!
4. Desk Organizer – A desk organizer is a must! These organizers allow you to keep everything located in once place. I like to place mine right next to my laptop so that I can grab what I need when I need it, including scissors, paper clips, pens and pencils, clips, sticky notes, and more.
5. Inspirational Wall Art – Staring at bare walls during a long work day is no fun. I love to add inspirational wall art to my home office for those moments when I take a breather and need a little positive reminder.
Decorating and organizing a home office doesn’t have to be complicated! My best advice is to find products that you love at Quill.com that match your style and personality! Your office is where you most likely spend a lot of time this year. You deserve to work in a fun and stylish space that meets your individual needs.
What items would you add to your office?