I’m a pony tail wearing mom. When I wake up in the morning, I make a quick cup of coffee, put on a little foundation, eyeliner and mascara, change into my day clothes, and then throw my hair up in a pony tail before heading off to take the kids to summer camp. With two young children, I don’t have too much time in the morning for me. Instead, you’ll find me running around most mornings as I frantically try to get my kids ready and out the door for the day.
Lately, I’ve been getting bored with my traditional pony tail and wanted to create an SIY (style it yourself) stylish mom pony tail. I’m tired of the “mom pony tail” and felt like I needed to add more style and fun in my life. For years, I’ve trusted the Suave® brand hair products for my family because I love the quality and it’s affordable. These hair products are all I need for creating my new look!
I’m excited about the NEW Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection this summer!
- Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Buoyant Body Shampoo
- Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Buoyant Body Conditioner
- Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
This collection is a salon-inspired range of products infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea for effortless volume. I need more volume in my hair and try to keep it from going flat!
I use the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection as a part of a three step process to create a stylish twisted pony tail to wear during the summer.
How to create a stylish mom pony tail:
1. Make sure hair is washed well with Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion shampoo and conditioner. Dry hair with blow dryer.
2. Spray hair with Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Texturizing Sea Salt Spray for added body and texture.
3. Part your hair evenly down the middle and comb to the sides. Starting with the left side, brush hair and pull hair together. Start twisting pony tail until all hair is twisted tightly. Hold in place with left hand. Repeat steps on the other side and hold in place with the right hand.
Simply bring the two sections together. Use a hair band and tie the end of the sections together to create your stylish twisted pony tail look.
You can also go for a loose twist as pictured below. Instead of twisting the hair tight on both sides, twist with ease until you create the look below.
If you are tired of the traditional “mom pony tail,” then it’s time for some change! This easy twisted pony tail above is a perfect hairstyle to create this summer when you are home with the kids!
Discover the Beauty of the Sea with NEW Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion products.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Suave Professionals® . The opinions and text are all mine.