Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Kids Academy Company. All opinions are my own.
Summer is quickly approaching! Do you have a plan in place for the summer when the kids are at home with you? If not, consider incorporating a healthy “educational technology time” each day where your children can play educational apps for a set period of time each day.
My girls love their technology time! It’s like a treat to them! We don’t do it often, so when I tell them it’s “tech time,” they get excited! My youngest daughter likes to play educational apps on my phone and my oldest daughter likes to play educational apps on our Kindle Fire.
If you are looking for a new educational app for your children, I recommend Kids Academy Company Preschool and Kindergarten Learning App! This highly engaging educational app enforces important learning skills for young children, including learning the alphabet and numbers as well as teaching early writing skills! My girls love to trace the letters and numbers included in the app and especially love collecting fireflies in their jar when they complete each task!
- Curriculum developed and reviewed by preschool education expert
- Delightful animations will help your children learn letters and words in a fun and engaging way
- Frequent repetition designed to help children learn numbers and their sequence
- Aligned to Kindergarten Reading Foundation skills of Common Core Standards
- Animated flashcards to teach your kids letters and words
- A rich, exploratory environment filled with surprises
- Funny, bright, creative artwork
- Your children can interact with the app at their own pace
Based on the proven Montessori learning method, Kids Academy develops spelling, writing and reading skills through fascinating games!
This app is created to make fun more educational! The app goes beyond simply great graphics and beautiful music by engaging children to learn preschool basics through intriguing game play. Toddlers will start with easy tracing by collecting fireflies in a jar and will move gradually to tracing requiring more developed fine-motor skills.
The basic skills in this app are foundations for reading, writing and arithmetic operations. Appropriate hints are provided to support your children as they practice and build their skills.
Your children will enjoy hours of fun this summer with this Preschool and Kindergarten Learning App! Try it out and let me know what you think!