Summer is here and temperatures are rising! There are many ways to beat the heat this summer from splashing around at the pool to relaxing indoors in the cool A/C. Don’t let summer pass by without enjoying ice cold treats with the family! Independence Day is around the corner, so here’s a fun patriotic treat that you can make with the family! Just create a sundae bar and let your kids decorate their own sundaes for extra fun!
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Bosco’s Fudge Brownie Syrup
- Red, White, and Blue Sprinkles
- Whipped Cream
- Scoop 2-3 scoops of vanilla ice cream into a bowl, cup, or dish.
- Pour Bosco’s Fudge Brownie Syrup on the top of the ice cream.
- Top with red, white, and blue sprinkles and a scoop of whipped cream!
Serve and enjoy!
Bosco has two new flavors of syrup available to choose from including Sea Salt Caramel and Fudge Brownie! Each flavor would be perfect for these patriotic summer sundaes! Plus, the bottle has red, white, and blue colors to match your patriotic decor this summer! With natural cocoa and Vitamin B, Bosco is a simple way to enjoy the deliciousness of chocolate! Bosco syrup’s are available nationwide and come in 15-ounce squeeze bottles with a suggested price of around $1.99-$2.49!