Looking for an easy guacamole recipe? I’ve been a big fan of guacamole for a while now! I started enjoying guacamole when I entered college and as an adult, I could eat guacamole just about any day of the year! I learned how to make guacamole shortly after my husband and I were married. After I made my own fresh bowl of guacamole, I could never go back to the kind you buy at the store in a package. It just wasn’t the same. I love eating guacamole with my favorite tortilla chips or on our homemade taco salads! Here’s my easy guacamole recipe for you to enjoy!
Easy Guacamole Recipe
- 4 Large Avacodos
- 1 Tomato (or 12 small cherry tomatoes)
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp. Pepper
- Optional: 1 Tsp. Lemon or Lime Juice for flavor or to keep guacamole from turning brown
- Cut each avocado in half. Remove the seed. I recommend this 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer!
- Scoop the avocado pulp into a medium bowl.
- Mash and stir the avocados until the mixture is slightly chunky.
- Dice the tomato and stir tomato into the mixture.
- Combine the seasonings in the avocado mixture and stir well until mixed.
- Serve with tortilla chips, tacos, taco salad, or your favorite Mexican dish!
More great recipes: