It’s the new year and one of my goals is to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables. I love fruits and vegetables so there’s really no reason why I can’t meet my goal this year! How will I meet this goal? I plan to have plenty of fresh fruit smoothies as well as mixing veggies in my smoothies every now and then! This is an exciting adventure for me and I can’t wait to share my smoothie recipes with you! I’ll be experimenting with several different recipes. I won’t post them if it’s something I won’t drink myself.
For my first smoothie, I thought I would stick with the basics. I didn’t want to add too much, but I did want to make it somewhat different than just a traditional blueberry smoothie. For this smoothie recipe, I wanted to focus in on adding lemon and lime flavors! I love the tartness that the lemons bring to this smoothie! It’s refreshing and great tasting.
Blueberry Lemon & Lime Smoothie
Check out these blenders for making smoothies!
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1/2 cup almond milk or regular milk
- 1/2 cup nonfat yogurt
- juice squeezed from half of a lemon
- juice squeezed from half of a lime
- 1 tsp honey
- 5 ice cubes
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend well!
More Smoothie Recipes:
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
- Strawberry Mango Smoothie
- Simple Strawberry Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie