Now that the fall season is here, I’ve been stocking up on basic ingredients because this is the season when I bake and cook up a lot of tasty treats! I love to experiment with ingredients until I come up with a recipe that my family loves. I usually let them do the “taste test” to tell me if I need to add ingredients or if I need to leave anything out. This fall, I’m creating pumpkin recipes. I love anything and everything pumpkin. I usually stick with the traditional pumpkin pie recipes during the fall, but this year, I’ve moved on to other recipes like Pumpkin Bread and this Pumpkin Pie Smoothie recipe below!
You’ll need a few ingredients and a blender to create your Pumpkin Pie Smoothie. This Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is great to serve to guests this fall!
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
Check out these blenders for making smoothies!
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 (5.3 oz.) container of Greek Yogurt, vanilla or plain
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 cup ice
- Optional: whipped cream
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend well.
- Pour Pumpkin Smoothie mixture into a glass.
- Add a dash of cinnamon to the top and/or whipped cream.
I love adding whipped cream to my Pumpkin Pie Smoothie. Instead of adding more sugar, I feel the whipped cream gives this Pumpkin Pie Smoothie a sweet and creamy flavor. The combination is perfect and does have a similar pumpkin pie flavor! The yogurt also gives this smoothie a nice creamy texture and is a wonderful addition to many smoothie recipes!
More pumpkin inspired recipes:
More smoothie recipes:
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Simple Strawberry Smoothie
- Strawberry Mango Smoothie
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
- Blueberry Lemon & Lime Smoothie