Years ago, a good friend of mine invited me for lunch at her house. I was never a big fan of chicken salad, but that day she served chicken salad sandwiches. I was in love! Ever since that day, I have tried to re-create a similar version of her recipe and it’s been a favorite of ours for several years. This recipe is simple, easy, and a recipe that the entire family will enjoy. My husband loves when I make chicken salad sandwiches. We probably make it a few times per month!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 (13oz.) cans of chunk chicken breast (drained)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup of grapes sliced in half
- 1 tsp. of garlic salt
- 1 tsp. of pepper
- croissant rolls (yummy!)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the canned chicken and mayo. Check out my favorite set of mixing bowls!
- Stir the mixture around and shred the chicken with your fork until there are no large chunks of chicken.
- Add in the walnuts, grapes, garlic salt, and pepper and stir together well.
- Spoon the chicken salad onto croissant rolls and enjoy!
Find more easy recipes here.