Enjoy this Printable Easter Egg Hole Punch Activity this spring!
If you are looking for a fun fine motor activity for kids this Easter season, print this FREE Easter Egg Hole Punch Activity!
This activity set includes two printable sheets with six colorful eggs on each sheet (12 total eggs.)
If you’d like, you can also use this activity as a lacing activity after the child punches holes around the egg. Use colorful string or yarn to lace around the egg!
While you are here, don’t forget to check my other Easter egg activities for kids:
- Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Easter Egg Letter Matching Game
- How to Dye Eggs with Shaving Cream
- How to Dye Eggs with Rice
- How to Dye Eggs with Kool-Aid
- How to Dye Eggs with Whipped Cream
Printable Easter Egg Hole Punch Activity
- Free Printable Hole Punch Activity
- Color Ink
- Printer Paper or Cardstock
- Optional: Laminator and laminator sheets
- Optional: string or yarn for lacing
Print the free Easter egg hole punch activity. Laminate if desired.
Cut around the eggs. You can cut squares for the eggs or cut around the Easter egg shape.
Have the child use the hole punch to punch out the holes around each egg.
Use string to lace around the eggs, if desired.
Enjoy these Easter Activities, too!
Printable Easter Preschool Activities
Easter Egg Number Clip Counting Cards 0-10
Montessori Friendly Easter Printable Bundle