Looking for breakfast solutions for the family? Try this easy French Toast recipe!
Do you have mornings where you just skip breakfast? Maybe you are in a hurry because you are a busy mom and you are trying to get the kids out of the door and off to school. Whatever the reason, breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, so be sure to start your day off right and make breakfast a priority daily!
My husband helped me with this Easy French Toast Recipe, so many thanks to him! Take some time with your significant other and try creating your own fun french toast recipe! Experiment with different ingredients until you come up with something you love.
Easy French Toast
- 1 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- 8 slices of thick bread
- 1 tsp. unpacked brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat griddle to 400 degrees.
- Set bread aside.
- Combine all ingredients and beat well.
- Pour mixture into a 9 X 9 baking dish.
- Place each slice of bread into the mixture and cover well on both sides.
- Allow the bread to soak up some of the milk and egg mixture.
- Cook on griddle for 2-3 minutes on each side or until bread is golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup.
- Sprinkle powered sugar on top and serve!
Step 5: Serve with maple syrup, a dash of powdered sugar, and hot coffee!
Find more breakfast recipes here.