It’s getting hot out and that’s a sure sign that summer is near! When temperatures go up, it’s important to stay well hydrated! How do you stay hydrated during the summer? If you aren’t a fan of the taste of plain water, spruce up your water this summer with fresh strawberries and lemons! Here’s a great recipe for refreshing strawberry lemon water. This recipe is so simple. I enjoyed it so much, I’ll be making this strawberry lemon water often this summer!
Refreshing Strawberry Lemon Water
What you’ll need:
- Ice Cube Tray
- Water Pitcher
- Wash and slice up your strawberries. I use this strawberry slicer anytime I need to slice strawberries!
- Cut the strawberry slices in half.
- Cut up the lemon into very small slices.
- In an ice cube tray, place one slice of lemon and two strawberry slices in each space.
- Fill ice cube tray with water and freeze until frozen.
- Place a few strawberry and lemon ice cubes in a glass and fill with water.
- Place the remainder of the strawberry and lemon ice cubes in a water pitcher.
- Serve and enjoy!
Have you tried this recipe? Let me know your thoughts below!