Sloppy Joes are something I grew up eating and always loved! This recipe is an easy twist on the classic Sloppy Joes you remember. It’s a super easy weeknight meal that my girls ask for all the time. In fact, we’ve even eaten these Sloppy Joe Stuffed Crescents on the run on those occasions we’ve had to rush out the door to after school activities to avoid waiting in the drive-thru lines. This Sloppy Joe Stuffed Crescents recipe is also an easy recipe to make with the kids! If you are needing something quick to serve up during the holidays, this recipe is ones guests are sure to enjoy.
Sloppy Joe Stuffed Crescents
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can Sloppy Joe sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 can refrigerated Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook ground beef in skillet and drain excess fat.
- Stir in sauce and garlic powder, simmer for 5 mins.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Gently tear apart crescents and place individual triangles on baking sheet.
- Spoon ¼ cup meat mixture on the wide end of each crescent along with about 1 tbsp. of shredded cheese.
- Gently roll crescents, tucking in the corners so the filling stays inside.
- Bake for approximately 10-12 mins. or until golden brown.
More great recipes:
Get access to all of my recipes here.