Here’s a fun and easy activity to do with the kids! We call it “Fizzy Fun!” My girls love this activity, especially on a rainy day! It can be somewhat messy, so make sure you supervise your child during this activity!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Baking soda
- Food Coloring
- Small Pan
- 4 Small bowls
- Pour the baking soda in a small pan and shake gently so that the baking soda is in an even layer. Set aside.
- Pour 1/2 cup of vinegar in each bowl.
- Squeeze about 6 drops of food coloring in each bowl of vinegar and stir well.
- Fill the dropper with the colored vinegar.
- Squeeze the colored vinegar into the baking soda and watch it fizz!
- Repeat with the other colors.
This is the perfect activity for the kids to keep them entertained!