Easy Creamy Caramel Banana Pudding Recipe
Banana pudding is one of my all-time favorite desserts! There’s just something about a spoonful of cool and creamy pudding with a sliver of banana.
I remember my mom making banana pudding for the family as we were growing up. I always tried to sneak the wafers before she placed them in the pudding. Once the pudding was chilled, I would scoop it by large spoonfuls. My favorite part of banana pudding recipes are where the wafers and pudding mix together. I enjoy the creamy and slightly crunchy texture. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
This Creamy Caramel Banana Pudding Recipe is a recipe that all the guests will love! The kids are sure to enjoy this banana pudding recipe, too. Add caramel and this southern tradition is taken to an all new level of deliciousness!
In fact, this is a fun and easy recipe for the kids to help you make in the kitchen! Put your aprons on and create this delicious dessert to enjoy any time of the year.
Creamy Caramel Banana Pudding
- 1 box Nilla Wafers, crushed
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 3 tbs. sugar
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 container (12 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 boxes instant Jello vanilla pudding
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
- In a glass mixing bowl, mix crushed wafers, brown sugar, sugar, and melted butter (Check out my favorite set of mixing bowls that I use for most of my recipes!)
- Press mixture onto bottom of a 9X13 pan and bake for 10 minutes on 350
- In a mixing bowl, combine Cool Whip, vanilla pudding, and sour cream
- Cool crust completely and drizzle caramel on top
- Place banana slices on top of crust
- Spread cream filling mixture over the crust
- Drizzle caramel on top
- Refrigerate and chill.
*Optional Garnish: Chopped pecans
While you are here, check out these other easy banana recipes:
- Banana Bread
- Frozen Chocolate Chip Banana Bites
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Bites
- 3 Ingredient Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- Banana Grahams
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
Find more easy recipes for busy moms!