Love bananas? Try slicing them up and using them in this recipe! The Banana Grahams recipe is perfect for the summer! They are so easy to make and taste delicious. Kids will enjoy these ice cold snacks during the hot summer days!
Banana Grahams Recipe
- 4 Graham Cracker Sheets
- 1 Banana Sliced
- 1 Box of Vanilla Pudding
- Milk (for the pudding)
- Follow the directions on the box to make the pudding. Set aside.
- Break the graham crackers sheets in half.
- Spread one thin layer of pudding on one side of the graham cracker.
- Add a layer of sliced bananas.
- Add one more layer of pudding.
- Top with the other half of the graham cracker sheet.
- Place graham crackers on a dish and place in the freezer and freeze.
- Once frozen, serve and enjoy!
Notice there’s one missing below. Well, I ate it. 😉